Senior Electronic PCB Layout Engineer
- Sydney, Australia
At RØDE Microphones we are Passionate about Audio
RØDE Microphones manufactures and exports precision tools of creativity to the world. Our Australian designed and made microphones are exported to over 140 countries enabling millions of people around the world to be heard. Our employees are passionate, hard working, talented and are pivotal to our success.
We currently have a vacancy for a Senior Electronic PCB Layout Engineer
You will be challenged to rise above the ordinary
- It is the role of the Senior PCB Layout Engineer to be responsible for the layout of all boards.
- Responsibilities include design review, simulation, PCB layout, component evaluation, library management and design for manufacture.
- This is a product development position requiring strong understanding of analogue and digital electronic design within the fields of audio, rf, telecom or similar, PCB layout and circuit analysis.
The tools you bring will be enhanced by our Technology
- Bachelor, Masters or PHD in Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in board layout of mixed-signal design in the field of audio/telecom/rf or similar using a modern electronic CAD package.
- In depth knowledge of design for manufacture to ensure the manufacturability of the designed boards on SMT and wave solder lines.
- Experience in tracking of boards for high-speed wireless and wired interfaces such as 2.4GHz wireless, USB, Ethernet, etc Experience of board bring up and work with firmware engineers to ensure product functionality.
- Good understanding of PCB materials and layer-stack up specification.
- Good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Team player, be capable of sharing knowledge, learn from others, and support other groups within an organization
- Experience with Altium will be highly regarded
- Working knowledge of various EMC/EMI control methods and implementation at PCB/component level
Our campus is designed to create an atmosphere which reflects our love of cutting edge technology, collaboration, and our deep connection to music, film and all things audio. Do you want to be part of one of the most exciting, forward thinking companies in Australia? Then Send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like to be the next person to join the RØDE team.
RØDE Microphones values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds.
You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.
Applications for this position have closed.